20 (Legitimate) Reasons to Break out a Bottle of Wine Everyday
Because sometimes we just need to celebrate (and enjoy) little victories in life…or need a pick me up from the day that just occurred. Here’s a list of some everyday reasons to enjoy that bottle of wine, compiled by wildly humorous sister.
- The last email of the day came at 4:57pm with a list of 20 things to be done by 12noon tomorrow.
- As you started the car to head home the “check engine” light appeared.
- Your computer did not need to be restarted once today! Celebrate!
- It’s the 28th day of the month; that means all the bills are due in the next 3 days.
- It is the season finale of your favorite reality TV show – who is going to win? Who is she going to pick?
- You made it through one full week without caffeine – you deserve a treat.
- It’s taco night and what goes better with tacos than a nice spicy Malbec?
- For at least one hour before the kids go to bed there will not be once piece of laundry in the laundry baskets.
- Looks like you’re out of milk for breakfast – guess wine will do.
- TGI ..M…T…W…Th…F…S…Sun
- Leftovers don’t taste as good unless you are having the same wine with them you had the night before
- What’s the old saying? It’s gotta be Friday night, 5 o’clock somewhere?
- A Sponge Bob marathon is on tonight, that’ll keep the kids busy
- The drive home from work only took 30 minutes today.
- The drive home from work took almost 2 hours!
- That sock you lost 2 weeks ago just appeared under the couch
- I’ve been working at the same company for so many years and the CEO hasn’t a clue who I am
- The weather was terrible today, need some wine to warm up.
- It has been sunny for 4 straight days, I’m so thirsty I need a glass of wine.
- What’s the saying? A bottle a day, keeps the doctor away?